Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

You Can Call it Like You See It....by the shoes

After watching last week's episode of Modern Family when they made a reference to lesbian sandals I sat there and totally agreed that shoes often allude to a person's personality/lifestyle...I thought I would take the liberty of classiftying a few...


Teacher Shoe - If you ask a teacher why she would wear these there exact response will be, "Because I'm on my feet all day." REALLY, is that the best thing you could find....as you would tell your students, "Let's put some effort into it."
Can you say GRANDPA!!!! The shocking thing is that I have even witnessed these on people as young as 40 years old. NO JOKE...I would never lie about this!

Lesbian or Nature Lover - Usually worn by woman who love the woods literally and figuratively if you get where I'm going....

Various people wear these....1.) a construction worker which I completly respect 2) Gangstaz  3) Rich White Guys who want to be tough but really look like a bunch of d-bags trying to get into the club with work boots.



No comments:

Post a Comment