Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Flyers Beware.....the Bloodclotters

When flying most people dread sitting next to the "clydesdale" crowd (overweight). I on other hand am absoultely, postiveily, terrified, petrified of what I like to call the "clotters." Typically, these are the people you look at and say, "Aren't they amazing getting around at this age. I want to be like them when I"m older." They have their nice flying clothes on and typically are reading a book.

I on the other hand say, "Oh shit, these are clotters." What I mean is these will be the folks that when we just barely left the ground on take off or hit a really rough patch decide they need to stand because of their clots. Now they can hardly stand up in the terminal when it's perfectly calm but they think it's absolutely necessary to do this when the plane is like a ping pong in the air. NOT! COOL!  They then decide to sit down once the plane feels like it's not even moving....

All I have to say is beware of the clotter.

P.S. I am not an ageist I just think you should sit down when a plane is bouncing....

No comments:

Post a Comment