Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What do the White House and Sharting have in Common...Al Roker!


Now there are plenty of memorable interviews that have happened over the last decade but I would say Al Roker's interview on Dateline may take the cake as one of the best. Reasons why this conversation will go down in history as one of the best. 
  • Grown man admits to sharting - the act of farting but then shitting your pants
  • Grown man admits to sharting in the WHITE HOUSE
  • Grown man admits to sharting in the WHTIE HOUSE then going COMMANDO (no underwear) in the WHITE HOUSE
I honestly can't think of a more memorable interview....below is a quick recap of the actual dialogue. 


"When you have a bypass and your bowels [have] been reconstructed, you think you're pretty safe," Roker told Dateline's Nancy Snyderman .
"And I probably went off and ate something I wasn't supposed to. And as I'm walking to the press room … I gotta pass a little gas here. I'm walking by myself. Who's gonna know? Only a little something extra came out," the news anchor explains.
"You pooped in your pants," Snyderman says.
"I pooped my pants. Not horribly, but enough that I knew," Roker answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment