Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Skanoween

Hard to believe Skankoween...I mean Halloween is just around the corner. After perusing through the local Target I saw costumes and I immediately began to laugh. For some reason Halloween has turned into a personal license for people to wear all those revealing costumes they have been hiding or wanted to buy but never had a reason.  It's that time of the year when all those college freshman girls are so fired up because for the first time in 18 years they can wear the sluttliest, short, little police outfit they could find at the local Toys R Us.  And it's not just for the skanks, there is also those d-bags who spend more time in front of a mirror than their significant others who will walk into the local bar as Tarzan.  And then there are those plus size folks who think they are small and decide to cram into the below outfits....I always end up feeling bad for those.....women...NOT....I feel bad for the fabric, can you imagine the stress on those seems.  So beware that if I spot you in a ridonkulous outfit you may be on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment